Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt Lunch

Ready!

This cute idea of an Easter Egg Hunt Lunch has been on many different blogs.  I knew Hannah would love it, so today I made her lunch and divided it up into twelve plastic Easter eggs.  

After they were hidden, Hannah started hunting for the eggs.
   
She's almost there!  Only 4 left to go.  

Here's the complete "lunch" 

 I didn't have any chips small enough to fit into the eggs so I used white cheddar popcorn as a replacement.  Next year I'll make sure to have cheetos on hand. The other items were a peanut butter sandwich, strawberries, cashews, and one candy. I am buying the jumbo sized eggs for next year's lunch.  She's only 6, so this size was fine, but don't think that will last too much longer.  

The food wasn't anything Hannah hasn't had before, or anything "extra special".  But she thought it was the best.  Hannah said, "Man!  I love this lunch!"

No comments: